RESIDENTIAL AIR DUCT CLEANING
Not Sure if Your Family Is Breathing in the Freshest of Air? Invest in Residential Air Duct Cleaning Services From Our Team
How much thought do you give to your air ducts on a regular basis? Do you know if your HVAC system is pumping clean, fresh air through your home? Are mold, dust mites, and other contaminants getting pushed out by the system?
A professional air duct cleaning can give you the peace of mind you deserve and keep you and your family healthier. And with C&C Air Services, getting clean air ducts is easy and stress-free.
Our NADCA-certified crew takes education and training seriously, and we’re equipped to keep all of the citizens throughout Skiatook and the surrounding cities breathing easy.
What does it mean to be NADCA-certified? NADCA (The HVAC Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Association) requires all members to:
- have a certified Air Systems Cleaning Specialist (ASCS) on their team
- carry liability insurance
- adhere to the NADCA code of ethics
- clean air ducts following NADCA’s standards and processes
What that means is that you can be confident the job will be done right, by a team who knows what they’re doing, and has your best interest in mind. You don’t deserve anything less.
Don’t leave the quality of the air you’re breathing and the longevity and health of your HVAC system to someone without experience, proper equipment, and a commitment to serving with integrity. Trust the area’s NADCA-certified team — we’ll do it right.
Signs Your Vents Need Some Attention
Worried about just how dirty your air ducts might be, but unsure if it’s time for a cleaning? We’d be happy to come out and perform an inspection. Otherwise, keep an eye out for the following signs it’s time to clean:
- A Persistent Layer of Dust: Does a layer of dust consistently appear on your home’s furniture, no matter how many times you wipe it away? Or maybe you find yourself sweeping constantly, only to see dust floating around just a few hours later? This is a clear-cut sign that your vents are just recycling the dirty air, rather than blocking the dust and keeping it out. A cleaning will stop it all dead in its tracks.
- Your Supply & Return Vents Look Dirty: If there’s a layer of dirt and grime on the outside of your vents, then a cleaning is well overdue. Schedule one as soon as you can for heightened efficiency and higher air quality (and to enhance your home’s aesthetic while you’re at it).
- Heightened Energy Bills: Wondering why your bills are slowly climbing higher and higher every month? Well, the more debris and dust you have in your vents, the harder your HVAC system will have to work. Once cleaning and maintenance is completed, you’ll notice your bills going back to normal in no time.
- Inconsistent Temperatures: So, you’ve finally got the heat feeling just right in your living room, only to discover a while later that your bedroom feels like a sauna. What gives? Well, your vents likely need some professional attention! No worries, though. When you hire us, we can resolve even the most frustrating scenarios.
- Strange Noises: Loud, clunking noises from your vents are an indication that debris is building up or that blockages may be present. Finding the source of the noise and having it removed will have a huge positive impact on the comfort levels in your home, as well as your system’s efficiency.
- Mold Growth: It’s not uncommon for mold to grow in dirty vents. They’re damp and dark, giving mold and mildew the perfect environment to thrive. As you can imagine, this can be devastating to one’s health, so get our experts on it right away if you see any suspicious-looking growth or notice moldy odors.
- More Respiratory Problems: Finding it harder to kick that cold or sore throat? Are your seasonal allergies especially bad this year? Dirty vents keep dirty air recirculating, which in turn can negatively impact your health. Air duct maintenance can help you breathe easier all year long.
- Exceptionally Dirty Filters: When dirty air keeps recirculating, your filters will fill up fast, and you’ll discover you’re changing them more often, too. Stop wasting your money on new ones, and invest in a solution that will stop the stress and hassle once and for all. Your much-needed cleaning is just a phone call away.
How Often Do I Need Air Duct Cleaning Services?
Now, most appliances (like your chimney or dryer vents) are well-known for needing annual care in order to function optimally. The nice thing about your air ducts is that they likely only need to be cleaned once every few years.
If you have pets, people with respiratory issues, lots of people living in the home, or struggle with extra humidity in your home, then you’ll want to err on the safe side and have your air ducts cleaned every couple of years.
If you’re healthy, pet-free, and don’t have kiddos running around kicking up dust all the time (and if you’re not noticing any performance issues with your HVAC system), then you can hold off a bit.
Either way, we can help! We are highly recommended throughout our service area, and we’re happy to travel to homes in Skiatook, Broken Arrow, Jenks, Sand Springs, and all of the local neighborhoods and communities surrounding.
Give us a call at 918-395-8396 or reach out to us on our website chat or form. We’re here for you.